So, It's Night Time

Today was short and surprisingly long.

Most of it spent waiting for time, a very odd concept, all things considered.

I needed time to do the girls hair, get space cleared to paint my daughter's room...on and on. Most of which a wasted to much time waiting to actually accomplish anything.

And, now it's night time.


The twins have left with my dad and my oldest went with my mother-in-law.
Until late tomorrow it's just me and the baby.

What now.

How is it that I have so much to do when they are crawling over my head, and screaming in my ear, but once they are gone...so is my to do list!

Living a productive life with deliberate intention is much more tasking than what I originally perceived.
Though, I'm sure it would help if I had a set destination!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Fresh...or Maybe Winter...?